Gulf Coast Sailing Club 2017 Cruising and Day Sailing Programs
We look forward to helping more folks enjoy the fun and camaraderie of the Club Sailing Experience.
All our Southwest Florida Yacht Clubs and Sailing Clubs participate in Inter-Club Racing Events.
Now, we are adding to our schedules Inter-Club Cruising and Day Sailing Events to provide even more opportunities for our Members to enjoy Sailing.
2017 -2018 Cruising calendar
ALL Cruisers are welcome to bring their boats out and observe any of the scheduled regattas. We only ask to maintain a safe distance for as to not interfere
- Commodore’s Cup Regatta – NSYC Saturday 11/4
- Festival of Islands the Regatta – GCSC CMCS Saturday 11/11
- Sugden Lake Sailing and BBQ – GCSC Sunday 11/19
- Day Sail & Raft up Lunch at Champney Bay Saturday 12/2
- Naples/ Fort Myers Offshore Regatta GCSC & CMCS Saturday 12/9
- Sugden Lake Sailing and BBQ – GCSC Sunday 12/10
- New Year’s Cup Regatta – GCSC Saturday 1/6
- MLK Weekend Cruise to Panther Key – GCSC Sat-Mon 1/13,14,15
- Sugden Lake Sailing and BBQ – GCSC Sunday 1/21
- Day Sail & lunch at Esplanade Marina on Marco Sunday 1/28
- Proposed Seminar at NSYC Sunday 2/4
- Winter Cup Regatta – CMCS Saturday 2/10
- Sugden Lake Sailing and BBQ – GCSC Sunday 2/11
- Pres. Day Wkend Cruise to Pink Shell & North – GCSC Sat-Mon 2/17,18,19
- Day Sail & Raft up Lunch Nelson’s Walk Bay Naples Sunday 3/4
- Spring Regatta – CMCS & GCSC Saturday 3/10
- Sugden Lake Sailing and BBQ – GCSC Sunday 3/11
- The Classic Regatta – GCSC Sat & Sun 3/24,25
- Bud Light Regatta – SAMI Sat & Sun 4/7,8
- Sugden Lake Sailing and BBQ – GCSC Sunday 4/15
- Messmer Cup Regatta – NSYC Saturday 4/28
- Bahamas / Abaco Cruise – Call Bob Diamond to discuss dates and routes.
- Race to Reality Regatta to St. Pete* – NSYC 5/10,11,12
- Return to Reality Regatta to Fort Myers NSYC 5/13,14
- Memorial Weekend Cruise (Open) Sat-Mon 5/26,27,28
- Abaco Race Week Last Week in June
Bob and Lorelei are planning a Bahamas/Abacos Cruise this spring. Anyone else who would like to bring their boat also please contact Bob.
Bob also considering a series of Wednesday Day Sails (A few hours in the Gulf) December to March. Anyone interested please call.
All suggestions for Cruising Day Sail Activities – Please Contact Bob Diamond – Fleet Captain Cruising GCSC
1 239 404 4844