- This event has passed.
Skippers Meeting – NSYC Commodores Cup 2018
October 26, 2018 @ 5:59 pm - 8:00 pm
NOTICE of RACE
54th ANNUAL NSYC COMMODORES CUP 2018
Who – Naples SAILING & Yacht Club
What – 2018 Commodore’s Cup Regatta – a SWFL BOTY event.
When – October 27th, 2018 11:00 AM
Where – Racing on the Gulf of Mexico, SW of Gordon Pass
Single Entry Fee: $85.00 ($75.00 US Sailing Members)
ALTERNATE: 2018-2019 Season Series Entry at http://swflsail.com
- Skipper’s Meeting will be held promptly at 1759 (5:59 PM), Friday October 26th at NSYC Pool Deck (ENTRY FORM, SAILING INSTRUCTIONS, ADDENDUM “A” ENCLOSED)
- COMMODORE’S APPRECIATION & RECOGNITION CEREMONY 10:30 AM (located approximately 2 miles SW of Gordon Pass).
- Yacht Racing on the Gulf of Mexico Saturday 10/27 starting at 11:00 AM
- We will attempt to host 3 or more buoy races. All races will start in an area located approximately 2 mile SW of Gordon Pass.
- Yacht Racing on the Gulf of Mexico Saturday 10/27/18 11:00 AM (10:30 AM Commodore’s Recognition Event, 10:55 1st Warning Horn)
- Sunday 10/28/2018 Awards Breakfast Buffet $25.00 – Youth $15.00 (12 and under)
FREE DOCKAGE: Available 1st come 1st served by The Famous NSYC Dock Master “Amanda Wellington” 774-2649
WHERE: All landside events will be held at The Naples SAILING & Yacht Club Clubhouse including;
SUNDAY 10:00 AM – Awards Social & Breakfast, 11:00 AM Presentations, (DRESS CODE – collared shirt & slacks) – (PAY at the DOOR Cash/Check)
WHY: FUN, FUN, & MORE FUN The event purpose is to recognize the 54th NSYC COMMODORE (Thomas McMeekin), while promoting camaraderie among our clubs and sailing community.
Please plan to join us for this fun filled weekend of events suited for our entire family of members and friends.
Jerry Watkins 239-643-1292 Sailing Fleet Captain NSYC